Right now, not everything is as usual. Continuing to conduct our business as safely as possible is our highest priority. Read more about what measures we have taken here.
- We start with the most important thing, everyone who visits us has a responsibility to follow guidelines from the authorities:
- Stay home even with a mild cold.
- Anyone near you who has confirmed COVID-19? Stay home!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Feel free to supplement with hand sanitiser provided by us.
- Avoid larger crowds
- Avoid touching the face
- Cough and sneeze in the armpit or a handkerchief
What are we doing to counteract congestion and the spread of infection?
- We have spread out restaurant & bar places so that all parties sit at an adequate distance from each other.
- All our staff wear face masks.
- We have placed several stations with rubbing alcohol so that you can disinfect your hands.
- We ask you as a guest to order food and drink from the table, or that one person per party orders from the bar.
- We ask you as a guest not to move tables or chairs yourself – we have furnished to serve you in a safe environment.
- The number of guests in the same party may amount to a maximum of 8 people. If you are more people, we divide your company into several separate parts.
- For those who eat breakfast, it is required that you book your breakfast time to minimize congestion during the morning
Are you still open?
Yes, we are still open but currently, close our bar and restaurant already at 22.00 following current restrictions.
If I have booked a table or room and become ill, what do I do?
You have the opportunity to cancel your stay until 16.00 the same day as long as you have not booked a package where you have waived the right to cancel. If you have booked via an OTA (Hotels.com / Expedia / Booking.com), we will refer you to them. For table reservations, the cancellation is free. However, we ask you to cancel as soon as possible if you become ill or for some other reason can not complete your visit.
Read more about Nordic Hotels & Resort’s cancellation policy here:
I have booked a corporate event with more than eight people? Can I still complete my event?
Closed events that take place on different surfaces are still allowed to take place. Get help from our experienced project managers to Corona-secure your event to the best of your ability by moving the distance between the tables. We would also like to encourage you to book next year’s events, meetings, and conferences already now for a slightly lower price.